Thursday, January 8, 2009

Maybe Hibernation Would Help

It must not be in the cards for me to get a real nice work out this week. :(

I am coming down with a cold that a lot of people in the newsroom have gotten. So, joy for me! I'm extremely exhausted. I want to take some NyQuil and read New Moon until I fall asleep.

On a positive note, I have decided to join the University of Michigan Rec Center, I have written down the schedule for the open track sessions at Grand Blanc High School and I also received my copy of the Grand Blanc Community Education brochure.

So yay for that! 

Most of the classes in the Community Ed book start in February, but U of M offers quite a few aerobics type classes with their membership and Jen goes to school there, so she gets in free and would be able to join me. Also, it's close to work and I can have the costs reimbursed from my health insurance at the end of the year - something I discovered during the road trip to Ann Arbor. 

Another positive, I did a great job with my food. :) I stayed within my 1500 calories range, without totally denying myself of yummy things - like chocolate (covered raisins) or Jimmy Johns.

So fire up! Although I'm probably going to take some medicine and sleep for 10 hours, good things happened today!

No comments:

Post a Comment