Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Alive!!

I live! 

I survived the cold I most likely caught from the newsroom and I'm mostly over it. Yay! I'm still taking my DayQuil just so I can kick the virus out completely and not have a relapse.

I slept a lot the last few days and stayed in the house quite a bit, hence no blogging.

But I am alive and well and with plans to get myself set up with a membership at University of Michigan's Rec Center tomorrow. So there ya go.

I also have re-discovered podcasts. I'm pretty psyched about this. I can't wait to listen to some podcasts while I'm doing my jogging or running... I'm still in need of guidance on the best way to start running. 

I also found a free yoga podcast. I'm not sure how good it is yet, but we'll see.

And, because my love for YouTube and music is infinitie, here is a video. An oldie, but a goodie.


No comments:

Post a Comment