Friday, March 27, 2009

Tough Week? Tough Luck.

The week was really rough for everyone at work, so I really wanted some carbohydrates, some comfort food. While I enjoyed my manicotti, mixed drinks, cookies, fried cheese cubes, cheesy enchiladas and half a chocolate bar - wow that looks really bad now - I think I might still my goal of losing three pounds or at least two pounds.

I made sure to work out everyday this week and even once outside. See Erin? I can play outside too! So yay me!

I hope to weigh in at 173 Monday. That's two pounds down. Cross your fingers!

2 comments:

  1. Hell, ya! Check out that woody area south of Bridgeport Township. Damn, thinking of it makes me miss my dog.

    When you finally get canned, you should come to Utah. We'll strap a pack on your back, march you up a hill and go camping! You'll forget all your problems!

    I'm so amazed you're sticking to your plan at a time like this. Way to go, Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I so should do that! I'm there man!

    ReplyDelete