Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stress Eating

All the bad news in the newspaper industry is doing nothing to help my eating habits.

This week I've eaten a bunch of comfort food, fried food and drank alcohol. Definitely not helpful for the whole lose weight plan. And today, I didn't even eat dinner. NOT a good idea to run on an empty stomach. I was exhausted twenty minutes into the run.

On a positive note, I've lost 6 pounds in the last two week as of Monday. I'm scared to weigh in this upcoming Monday, but I have been working out - yoga Monday, skating Tuesday and running today - so maybe it won't be as bad as I think.

Soon my workouts will change. I won't have my $48 month-to-month gym membership, so no yoga every Monday. I'll have to come up with a home yoga sequence and I'll be running outside instead of on the track in the gym or on the machines at the gym, but that's no big deal.

I'll miss the fitness classes, but maybe I can learn to love running in downtown Flint.

No comments:

Post a Comment