Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ouchies

Boot camp kicked my butt today!

I'm getting better and better at it. That is so satisfying. I'm jumping rope longer, moving into the steps quicker and learning to control my breathing better. :)

The downside to going skating one day and boot camp the next is that my calves are sore. They feel very tight. I'm wondering what type of exercises I can do to stretch them out. I guess I could try some yoga poses like extended triangle. I love me some yoga. I need to start doing it outside of class as well.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to get in a run before a birthday party. Friday, I'm going out of town to go dancing. So that should work off some calories. :) I haven't been dancing in a while. It should also be quite fun.

Sunday, I'm determined to do some grocery shopping and a weigh in/measurement day. I really need to know where I stand. If my exercise buddy is busy, I'll have to get someone else to measure me.

No comments:

Post a Comment