Everyone chooses something for Lent. Well, not everyone, but a lot of people. In the spirit of Lent, I'm avoiding junk food and elevators. For fourty days.
Day one has been pretty easy, at least the elevators part. There are not that many floors at my job, so taking the stairs doesn't bother me much. The junk food part? That part is difficult! I haven't eaten any junk food today, but I did run into some temptation.
Today's temptations?
1. Left over packzis
2. Caramel popcorn
3. Doritos
Let's not even talk about the vending machine at work that's at my constant disposal.
Your Body Is Not a Renovation Project: When Trying to Be Healthy Becomes
Too Much
-
I first got into holistic health for a couple of reasons. My guess is that
most of us dive into something because we have a passion for it, and I did,
bu...
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment